View Single Post
Old 17-07-2013, 10:24 AM #24

Are people forgetting how daley had been acting the day before, telling her how he liked the natural look on girls and then demanded that she understood what he ment and that she shouldn't wear make up, then the next day he told her how much she should wear. And the massive fact that hazel was outside chatting and it was daley who called her in and told her to go sleep and be a good little girl :S she was in a giddy mood, she asked him for a cuddle, but it was him who said come over here. yes she nicked his cover, but i would never go as far as, saying that it takes 2 to tango, when they never were tangoing. :S it seemed to me hazel was taking it light hearted because she was drunk to remember and she thought that he was flirting back, but reality was that he was just annoyed and she just wound him up more, not on purpose, but his actions cannot be justified by Emma saying well it takes 2 to tango, outrageous. the fact they never even brought up the fact he said he had a gf then he didn't then they were having problems, then they wasn't together, :S this was never even mentioned.

The crazy thing is, was it me or did he seem like he was off with Hazel, like she was the one who did this to him, has no one told him actually hazel was ok with it all, and was bad that he had left. he does need help tho.

Last edited by bez87; 17-07-2013 at 10:25 AM.
bez87 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote