Bow Down to Your Queen

Favourites (more):
BBUSA16: Nicole
BBCanada 2: Heather
Bow Down to Your Queen

Favourites (more):
BBUSA16: Nicole
BBCanada 2: Heather

#100 Jenny Guzon-Bae: Cook Islands (10th Place)

Some of you may be a little surprised to see Jenny show up on this list, but I actually have a couple of reasons for including her. During the course of the show, I liked Jenny despite her lack of air time due to her seemingly rough exterior. Some of you may remember that back in Michelle Yi's write-up I mentioned that she was one of two Survivors that got most screwed by a twist. The other one is right here. A victim to the infamous bottle twist, Jenny was voted out by the white alliance directly after Rebecca's vote-off. Jenny had absolutely no time to scramble, fight for immunity, or argue her case in any way. If given the time, I truly believe her and Nate would have been able to get Jonathan out next. Clearly the cards did not fall that way, though, and Jenny was knocked out just before the merge. On her way out she gave the rest of her tribe mates the finger, which is just one reason she would go down in Survivor history.

Jenny became notorious for drawing a gun on her vote to get Cristina out of the game. Cristina was a cop, had been shot on duty, and had lost her dad to a shooting as well. Needless to say, putting a gun on Cristina's vote was a bit insensitive. Jenny's cruel drawing, however, would inspire a thing of beauty. The vote led to the thread "Other votes Jenny would cast" on Survivor Sucks. It's similar stuff to the Cristina ballot, but it's absolutely hilarious. Check it out here: http://survivorsucks.yuku.com/topic/...1#.UebX6r7D_IU
Spoiler:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaun View Post
karl you are so bloody stupid sometimes
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nathan View Post
You listen to Jenn-CityIVLyfe here now Karl
Jenn-CityIVLyfe is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote