View Single Post
Old 20-07-2013, 01:26 PM #24

Stitches (2012)

This movie is a British/Irish horror/Comedy movie

There were not much horror in this movie, this movie as some very funny moment with a lot of gore in this movie.

The plot the movie

Stitche arrives late at Tom’s birthday, and attempts to entertain the children, but they instead ridicule him. Vinny ties Stitches shoelaces together, causing him to trip and land on a kitchen knife, and he dies. Tom visits Stitches’ grave and finds a group of clowns performing a ritual, and the group's leader, The Motley, threatens Tom.

Six years later, Tom is preparing for his seventeenth birthday and the same night Stitche arrives back from the dead.

This did have some really good decent jokes here and there, maybe laugh and now, I do think some ones jokes, were little over the top.

I loved over the top gory death scenes in this movie, really creative and also some of funniest deaths scenes I ever seen.

The acting could have been at a lot better and there movie jokes could be a lot funny,

The acting was okay for this kind of movie, not great but more then watch able acting.

The movie is very enjoyable fun and never gets boring at all but ending was predictable.

I would liked to rated this higher but the ones scene, which I did not find that funny at and scenes it self wasn't really write.

5 out of 10
Moviefan is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote