X Factor 2013: Sam Bailey
BB14: Dexter
King

Favourites (more):
X Factor 2013: Sam Bailey
BB14: Dexter

Day 38: Task turns the House against Dexter and Charlie
53 mins ago

If Big Brother wanted to trash more than boxes with Trash for Treats, then a self high-five is in order. 'Love triangle' rivals Dexter and Callum were pitted against each other in the hope of creating drama and they, especially Dexter, delivered a treat.

There were shades of Conor from last year's Big Brother as Dexter smashed his box mere moments before the klaxon went. Callum, either through designs on the high road or slow wits, did not smash his box back, meaning Dexter won a romantic dinner to share with a housemate of his choice.

Everyone expected him to choose Charlie but he choose Dan, which led to a strange psychological one-upmanship competition with his beaten opponent.

"It was about that, it was about beating Callum," Dexter told his housemates.

"Do you feel like you've beaten me?" asked Callum, not understanding the basic principle of game-playing.

"It cancels his good act if I haven't' done it for emotive reasons," crowed Dexter.

"It was predictable that you did it," said Callum, playing the 'deceptively intelligent' card, "I knew you were going to smash it and not choose Charlie."

The griping rumbled on between the two men and despite Dexter not having selected Charlie, somehow that relationship became the focal point for not just Callum but the whole damn House.

Behind their backs then to their faces almost everyone turned on the pair, expressing their exasperation and boredom. It fell to House pragmatist Sophie to ask Dexter if he fancied Charlie, and Charlie if she fancied Dexter. With clear answers of 'yes' then 'no' respectively, you would think that put the matter to bed.

But seeing as it's still all anyone can talk about, it would seem Chexter are going to drag on.

All hail, Big Brother, the real winner of Trash for Treats.

Im_Juz_ChiLLin is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote