Favourites:
BB14: Dexter
BB13: Deana

Favourites:
BB14: Dexter
BB13: Deana
Default Twins annoyed with sophie and callums eyes

in tonights show

Big Brother 2013: Jack and Joe angry at Sophie Lawrence for not chosing them for the safe house

Twins Jack and Joe admit to being annoyed that they weren’t chosen to enter the safe house on last night’s Big Brother live show.

Sam and Sophie decided on choosing Dan Neal to join them in the safe house, and – or so they thought – safe from eviction.

BB has told the housemates that Dan, Sam and Sophie are immune from the axe this week while the other housemates face the axe, when in fact the opposite is true.

Speaking in the Diary Room on tonight’s show, Jack tells Big Brother: “I feel like I have been slapped around the face by my best mate.”

He explains: “If it was me in there I would have fought tooth and nail to get Sophie in. She gets along with Dan really well and I think me and Dan are the same to her.

“But I have not got anyone in here closer than I have with Sophie so I don’t know. It just felt like someone had hit me round the face. I am not angry that anyone is in there.”

He insisted: “I am really not angry at Dan, I am happy for Dan to go in there.”

Meanwhile, Gina and Dexter are seen discussing their therapy sessions with Callum in the garden.

“He’s smart,” Gina claims. “He is good at wording things. Very clever. He is like a psychiatrist.”

“He is not smart,” disagrees Dexter, “He hasn’t got the eyes for a psychiatrist though. They are a little bit serial killer ish.”

lol @that
Big Brother 2013 airs tonight at 10PM on Channel 5.

Read more: http://tellymix.co.uk/reality-tv/big...#ixzz2ZtJheN00