CBB21: Jess Impiazzi
Strictly 2017: Davood Ghadami

Iconic Symbolic Historic

Favourites (more):
CBB21: Jess Impiazzi
Strictly 2017: Davood Ghadami

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toy Soldier View Post
Gina is very upfront about it - sometimes not with the HMs themselves but with the public... Talking in the Dairy Room etc, not being afraid to say "i don't care if none of you like me". Doesn't hurt that she's made herself into this unrealistic posh "character", too. Makes it more pantomime, which people can get on board with.

Hazel is actually quite self-conscious and insecure in many ways. She's not sure of herself like Gina is and she's not just letting her personality out, just little pent up bits of it so very few people "get" her. People also find this insecurity hard to believe as she clearly knows she can "use" her looks and only fat, spotty people can be insecure obviously...

The truth is people who are this image conscious are almost always quite unsure of themselves as personalities. It's a shame because she's actually quite clever and funny when she's not holding back (when she's had a drink, basically).

And what do we do with insecure people? ... Kick them out ASAP and boo them until they curl up in the fetal position, of course!

She will get boo'd and I think it will visibly affect her more than anyone else this season. She'll look scared and upset and try her best to pretend she doesn't care... And the public will lap it up, say shes only scared that she won't get work, and focus on her pretending not to care.

Its horrible, really. Not the first time its happened, though.
Agree. I wasn't disagree in in my other post btw.

Quote:
If you make people think they're thinking, they'll love you; but if you really make them think, they'll hate you. - Don Marquis
GiRTh is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote