View Single Post
Old 29-07-2013, 06:03 PM #1
Quand il pleut, il pleut

Quand il pleut, il pleut

Default St Louis woman burns dog to death and brags on Facebook...

A woman was arrested after bragging online that she burned a dog alive. This was no hoax, the woman actually did set this poor creature on fire and she's been arrested, according to The Inquisitr on July 26

The act of burning a dog alive is beyond sick and sadistic and there are an awful lot of people pulling for this woman to get a lengthy prison stay. Then maybe she can brag how tough she is when she's behind bars because there's bound to be folks in prison who don't take kindly to someone who has killed an innocent animal.

In the video above, KMOV reports that St. Louis Police have charged the woman with felony animal cruelty charges after she allegedly killed her dog with a blowtorch. This is just a horrific and sick act of evil.

This 35-year-old St. Louis woman, named Adrienne Martin, posted on her Facebook account:

“I’m on killa mode… kill dogs… today.” The next day she posted, “I mean what I say and I say what I mean….#alldogsdontgoheaven.com.”

Martin did what she said she was going to do, she set fire to a 3-year-old shepherd-terrier mix. She had a history with the dog that was tied up in the backyard of a home on the city’s north side. The dog was found tied up in the 4300 block of Cote Brilliante Avenue when rescuers found him.

The Stray Rescue of St. Louis, who gave the dog the name Brownie, took the dog and tried to get him back to health, but the dog died of organ failure. The dog apparently belonged to Martin's sister-in-law and Martin claims that the dog had bit her son, who required medical treatment after the bite.

Martian's Facebook postings continued with:

MF’s is killing me about this stupid dog….keep it real…you didn’t take care nor like or love the MF…on the TV str8 lies…#laughingeveryday….stop b*tch..”

When questioned by the police about the crime, Martin first denied burning the dog, but she finally confessed after continued questioning. Randy Grim, founder of Stray Rescue said:

“When I got the call he passed away, all I could do was cry and then pray for the strength to make sure justice is served. This is one of the saddest and worst cases I have ever dealt with.”

St. Louis Mayor Francis Slay was shocked to hear of this case, he founded the Animal Cruelty Task Force in October of last year. Slay said in a statement:

“This demonstrates again that we are serious about this. Our Animal Cruelty Task Force will continue to catch and arrest criminals who torture or hurt animals.”

Since the Animal Cruelty Task Force was created, they've investigated over 100 cases and they've also been responsible for making more than two dozen arrests. The dog didn't survive this horrible ordeal, which Grim announced, he then released a statement about the arrest of the woman who did something most humans could not even imagine:

“Today some justice has been served,” Grim said. “It`s not going to bring him back and I wish that he got to experience the love here at Stray Rescue, but at least finally someone was arrested.”

..there is a video but I'm not going to post it...

http://www.examiner.com/article/woma...ng-on-facebook
Ammi is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote