View Single Post
Old 30-07-2013, 07:44 PM #31
Z

Z

When I was watching BB9 I suddenly became aware of the distinction between nice, "nice" and "so nice".

Nice is nice.
"Nice" is false.
"So nice" is dull.

There is nothing else to say about people who are "so nice" - there is nothing wrong with people like that. I don't buy into Kat and Rachel's nice act; I didn't then and I don't now. They were very vindictive and actively plotting just as much as the rest of the housemates were and it annoys me when fans of the B-Block deny that possibility. They're not saints, they're human beings.

Sara beating Darnell, Mo, Kat and Rex was a glorious result though. Shame she didn't go all the way and beat Rachel and Mikey but she did a good job and it felt like justice for all those weeks of systematically voting out Sara's friends. Perhaps she wasn't all that entertaining as a housemate and people were projecting their B-Block frustrations onto her and championing her as a hero in the face of all that; but I loved her as a housemate and I voted for her to win several times - normally I never vote at all and I just watch the show as it unfolds...
Z is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote