View Single Post
Old 12-08-2013, 12:24 PM #36

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lex View Post
...But no one's fallen for anything Bob...most of us know that Dexter is just another gameplayer in a gameshow...And NO!...I certainly wouldn't buy a second hand car from him! ..but the amount of talking points created, and entertainment that the man has provided throughout the series, dwarf's what all the others put together have achieved! [Gina not included..she's been good at times!]...and so why shouldn't he reap the benefits of his labour?

btw Bob...I used to boo like mad whenever Ming The Merciless came on the screen when I was a kid...but I realise 70 odd years later that he was essential for the show...and certainly deserved whatever he was paid for it...and has, and will always have a fond place in my heart!

Cheers.
I appreciate a villain as much as the next man Lex i do take your point but personally only a villain that respects his opponents. Give me Nasty Nick BB1 or Victor Ebuwa BB5 or Marcus Akin BB10 all villains that respected the show and their fellow housemates but chose to manipulate their respective series but still kept their respect for other competitors,big brother and the shows fans.

I just dont see that with recent villains like Aaron or Dexter they just want to destroy their fellow housemates reputations at any cost and leave a bitter taste in the mouths of fans of the show even those that supported them. ?

I just dont like callous housemates that dont respect the show,their fellow housemates or the fans of the show.

As for being a fan of Ming the merciless well!

You have your villains and i will have mine

Last edited by billy123; 12-08-2013 at 12:33 PM.
billy123 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote