View Single Post
Old 14-08-2013, 10:48 AM #5
Z

Z

Quote:
Originally Posted by Princess View Post
SAME. And I hate that people don't get it, my brother takes the absolute piss out of for it, calling me pathetic for what not when he thinks he's all high and mighty because he can make phone calls or he can't use the washing machine or clean or cook or argh rant sorry.

There's a few people I don't mind talking to, like my parents or whatever but I hate hate hate having to ring the bank was something, I have to work up to it and even then I feel like I can't breathe properly. This one time my credit card got locked by accident and it took me three weeks to ring the bank to get it unlocked, least I saved some money.

I don't know what it is, I don't like not being able to see the person and thinking I'll get everything wrong and sound awkward, just urgh no. Can everything be done by e-mail please?
Yeah you really feel like it's a massive deal and you get psyched out by it. I really hate people listening to me when I'm on the phone as well, like if I'm at work and get asked to call up a company to order something, I feel like a total idiot, my hands get all clammy and sweaty... and I hate when you get asked an unexpected question as well, totally throws you off and sends you into a panic. I hate not knowing who I am talking to and I get myself into such a state over it. If an unknown number calls my mobile I just watch it ring out; even if it's a friend (but not a close friend or family member) I just don't answer, wait and see if they leave a voicemail or text me what they were calling for and then I'll call them back. So terrified!
Z is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote