User banned

Favourites (more):
BB13: Adam
BB12: Harry
User banned

Favourites (more):
BB13: Adam
BB12: Harry

For all of you guys that still have not figured out what Dexter is doing....He is a lonely and very unsucessfull little boy whos life is full of inadequacies. He has invented an alter ego who possesses all the skills he lacks and has decided to build a persona that mirrors these invented personas. He is acting out a lie in the house and it was self designed to be acted out on 3 parts. His first part was the unlikeable playboy, the second was the nasty **** stirrer and now his 3rd phase masterplan is the little lost bot who needs help from the public and is using every person he meets to gain him an advantage.

He is without doubt one of this years most interesting characters but does he deserve the win, absolutely not. In my opinion he is importuning for immoral purposes and anyone that thinks a self confessed liar and conman is deserved of the win, then I rest my case in the name of al that is decent and moral. His game is so blatant that his supporters are either blind to his game or just love to see this kind of **** on the TV.

Honestly I love BB and am guilty of getting some pleasure out of the odd barney but I am sorry, these people this year are hand picked arseholes of the highest order with the exception of Sam who is so far out of his depth he cant function like a human being.

They all have game plans but these idiots have taken game playing to a different level, one that makes a laughing stock of the show which incidentally is run by idiots that cant keep pace with their own monster they have created.
sampvt is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote