Favourites (more):
CBB21: Ann Widdecombe
BB18: Tom

Favourites (more):
CBB21: Ann Widdecombe
BB18: Tom

Quote:
Originally Posted by delta View Post
What has the above got anything to do with the title of the thread.

There is one thing playing the game and the only person that has ever played this game as a game and not come in as them selves- eg: devious or angry etc was Victor- from the start Victor included the third person US - the viewers in everything he was going to do. Problem was he got totally phased when Michelle and Co were 'pretend' evicted. Anyway, that is how to play the game- pretend villain, pretend Machiavellian.

All that happened last night was that BB rewarded someone for being a devious little sh1t bag. He will now go on to act the same way he always has done when he gets out of the BB house.

As for you remarks about the GP keeping him in, well that says quite a lot about the IQ level of the people voting coupled with the fact there has been others that equally deserved to get the royal boot from the program.

As I have stated in another thread, if they wanted to test the true mettle of the man they should have let him walk with the 88k and let him open the suitcase live on national tv only for him to discover that he been played by the biggest player- BB and that the contents was Monoply money, then everyone joining in with the host shouting - Secret and Lies.....
I like Dexter but i have to admit....That would've been Epic!!
Northern Monkey is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote