Favourites (more):
CBB19: Kim Woodburn
CBB18: Renee Graziano

Favourites (more):
CBB19: Kim Woodburn
CBB18: Renee Graziano

Quote:
Originally Posted by joeysteele View Post
I totally agree with you on this too, I always had concerns as to Emma because she did show real bias when only presenting bbbots the last 2 series.

I hoped she would lose that when being the main presenter but sadly it has surfaced way too much this series.
For me she is wrong to show any bias,she showed blatant bias against Hazel for instance and was very pro Daley especially even in the interviews she did with both too,even encouraging strong anti Hazel views on bbbots when she has presented it.
She does interject too readily with her views as to Dexter too.

It is not good to see and she does need to reign it in and also be told to reign it in as well.
Pretty much this

She can hate and despise a housemate as much as she wants, but she shouldn't be making her opinions known all the time. It's completely unprofessional. I've never liked Emma as a host either, she's always been biased. I guess it's just one more reason of why Big Brother never gets taken seriously... it's not professional enough. You never see Dermot shouting his opinions at every possible opportunity on The X Factor, nor do Ant and Dec always make their favourites known either.

Last edited by RichardG; 17-08-2013 at 10:45 AM.
RichardG is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote