View Single Post
Old 17-08-2013, 10:39 AM #7

Favourites:
BB16: Sarah

Favourites:
BB16: Sarah

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobnot View Post
I dont disaprove he is the voice of big brother you should be glad he stuck with it the show could well have failed completely for Chav 5 if he hadnt agreed to carry on you should be thankful not starting bitchfests about him.
Don't tell me what to do lol.

I am not thankful he is still there he has become an absolute joke and wether its the script writers fault I don't give a **** he is no longer an asset to the show.

If anything he ruins the highlight shows for me sometimes, the wrestling and football tasks were unbearable.

A few years back I would have said BB needed Marcus but I would much rather Emma narrate it as you just know she would have a more serious tone, just like Davina used to on the Friday nights highlight shows.

Marcus has blocked a number of members on here on Twitter for just giving an opinion or has given very immature responses.

My block was deserved I admit because I was rude but the others didn't deserve it.

Im sick of him introducing Emma, Im sick of him telling the housemates they have been evicted, im sick of him doing the countdown and finally im sick to death of his tacky over involvement with the narration.

Point made.

Last edited by daniel-lewis-1985; 17-08-2013 at 10:42 AM.
daniel-lewis-1985 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote