BBCanada 9: Rohan
Strictly 2020: Bill Bailey

Jessica Meuse was robbed.

Favourites (more):
BBCanada 9: Rohan
Strictly 2020: Bill Bailey

Quote:
Originally Posted by rusticgal View Post
Dexter and Gina have given us 'entertainment' but both have sly bitchy and fake sides to them.... Sam has done too little and his attempts to win money through gameshows and an underlying negativity to his true self shows a 'player'. The Twins however annoying and Charlie however annoying have only been themselves throughout and so IMO either of these two should win for just being 'REAL'.
You have a point with The Twins, but how has Charlie been real! All she's done is fake cry when people argue on her, and have a fake foot in mouth syndrome.

And Gina and Dexter are being sly on a Gameshow! I'm sorry but I honestly don't get why that's used as an excuse to bash these two, imo good and entertaining gameplayers should win BB, that's what happens on BBUSA so why shouldn't it happen on ours? I think people really need to stop ruining our BB's with campaigns for Charlie and Sam to win, I mean isn't Rachel Rice, Anthony Hutton, Brian Belo, and Pete Bennett bad enough? And I haven't watched BB4 so that's why I left Cameron Stout off the list.

We need more good winners, not more bad winners.

KRO!

Last edited by Mystic Mock; 18-08-2013 at 09:36 PM.
Mystic Mock is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote