View Single Post
Old 21-08-2013, 02:35 PM #43
שטח זה להשכרה

שטח זה להשכרה

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaudleHalbard View Post
That would be the indecent assault and is probably the more serious assault. The others were where she kicked him and pressed a pillow pillow on his face.

All are technically criminal assaults by Hazel, but she would say it was part of the playfighting and was thus done with Daley's consent.

Equally he will say that what he did - slapping her bum and then grabbing her and pretending he would headbutt her was also with her consent and he will call in evidence the fact that she said "Go for it then" after he said "You don't want to see me when I'm angry".

In my view the police are unlikely to be able to convince the CPS to prosecute either Hazel or Daley. I doubt they will even try.

Hope that helps.
LOL... oh dear, where to start. You keep using the word "technically" when you're referring to what you perceive to be a legal matter, and then go on to say something you've just made up.

If there was any mileage (or money) in pressing charges on Hazel, Daley's lawyers would have done it already. But there isn't.

The police don't have to try to convince the CPS to prosecute. The CPS will prosecute if there is enough evidence to bring the case to court.

I hope that helps.
Livia is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote