Remembering Kerry

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Jordan
Strictly 2020: HRVY

Remembering Kerry

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Jordan
Strictly 2020: HRVY

I think what really lost him this series was the Charlie connection in the main and it was really doubtful as to whether he was going to win it anyway.
Just even from those I talked to, who liked him from the start, one of whom was myself too,we just got sick of the Charlie and Dexter conversations and the boring highlights,especially in the later weeks of them both.

He did to his full credit,survive a lot of eviction battles but he wasn'y always first one saved so he was always in the pot to possibly go.

I don't think it was necessarily the choice of the lowest amount that really turned some against him.
I do though think his defence of saying he 'didn't see' the higher figures came across as incredibly unbelievable so that more than likely had more to do with a loss of support than had he really just been choosing the smallest amount.
Also of course,Charlie exposed him on that one bigtime too when she questioned how he couldn't have seen the higher figure since she was last in to choose and she even managed to.
joeysteele is online now   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote