BB15: Chris
CBB 13: Lionel Blair
Something inoffensive

Favourites (more):
BB15: Chris
CBB 13: Lionel Blair

Quote:
Originally Posted by sassysocks View Post
The above may or may not be true - but still comes down to one person's opinion on whether he was a predator, not on her motves for marrying him.

He had no idea of how young she was - who is he trying to kid. Even if she didn't look 16, it would have been obvious to anyone she was certainly way too young for him.

Did she pursue her acting career - or simply marry the millionaire acting teacher? Are people trying to suggest she had no idea of his wealth so therefore it could not have been a factor in her decision? You make it sound like some kind of Romeo and Juliet, but that seems extremely unlikely.

Yes, she is clearly insecure - that is obvious by the 'work' she has had done, but we are not talking about some kind of corrective surgery, she has gone for the oh so predictable bleached blonde, hugh boobs look. That speaks more than insecure, that speaks attention-seeking and looking for male attention of the wealthy kind.
I feel like I am no longer worthy of my username and you should take it, or at least the first part of it.

There is literally a thread on here right now with people expressing their disbelief at her age. She does not look 18 to me, infact if I didnt know I would comfortably add 10 years to her. So, at 16 she could have easily passed for 25 at least.

Your talking like this is an odd thing, there are dozens of examples of older men marrying younger women and the other way around, and being perfectly happy.

This is the kind of thing that annoys me about this forum, people just look at everything hoping to find something to be offended about. God sake.

Add me on Goodreads here
Verbal is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote