Favourites (more):
CBB 13: Linda Nolan
CBB 12: Vicky Entwistle

Favourites (more):
CBB 13: Linda Nolan
CBB 12: Vicky Entwistle

Quote:
Originally Posted by sassysocks View Post
The above may or may not be true - but still comes down to one person's opinion on whether he was a predator, not on her motves for marrying him.

He had no idea of how young she was - who is he trying to kid. Even if she didn't look 16, it would have been obvious to anyone she was certainly way too young for him.

Did she pursue her acting career - or simply marry the millionaire acting teacher? Are people trying to suggest she had no idea of his wealth so therefore it could not have been a factor in her decision? You make it sound like some kind of Romeo and Juliet, but that seems extremely unlikely.

Yes, she is clearly insecure - that is obvious by the 'work' she has had done, but we are not talking about some kind of corrective surgery, she has gone for the oh so predictable bleached blonde, hugh boobs look. That speaks more than insecure, that speaks attention-seeking and looking for male attention of the wealthy kind.
Her husband is a creeper. I don't care how they met or what age he thought she was. Courtney herself though, I'm not comfortable judging so harshly. She's very young, clearly immature and getting married that age, even w/o that ridiculous age difference, is not exactly ideal for personal growth. I don't think she has any idea who she is, because she's had no chance of finding out.

As for the attention seeking, many young girls going about it in the way that she does, have a warped idea of love/intimacy/validation. That does not automatically translate into being greedy for money and/or a bad person.
MachoPoodle is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote