All hail the Moyesiah

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Noky
BB19: Lewis G

All hail the Moyesiah

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Noky
BB19: Lewis G

Looks like it's just referring to a joke Vicky made that she was apparently told off for

Quote:
CORONATION Street star Vicky Entwistle stunned her Celebrity Big Brother housemates when she announced she was on “suicide watch”.

The former soap actress, 44, had hit the bottle and become depressed over her nomination for eviction.

And Loose Women star Carol McGiffin flew into a rage after bosses decided not to give the housemates any more alcohol.

Vicky, 44, who played motormouth Janice Battersby on The Street, was angry that she could be out after just a few days on the show.

As she nursed a hangover she blurted out to her fellow housemates: “I’m on suicide watch.”

Earlier a drunk Vicky had whined: “God. I’m pissed. So what?

“When Carol McGiffin gets pissed everyone looks after her and she has got umpteen bodyguards throwing her into the bed.

“But when I get pissed, I’m always on my own.”

Vicky’s bizarre “suicide watch” statement was met with stunned silence from her CBB housemates.

They feared she had hit rock-bottom over her belief that she is hated by everyone in the house.

But shaken Vicky was called to the Diary Room by Big Brother bosses who gave her a ticking off for using phrases which could cause offence.

And the red-faced star admitted she had made the suicide remark because she was upset.

Last night a show spokesman said: “Vicky was spoken to in the Diary Room about her comments and the matter has been dealt with.”
http://www.dailystar.co.uk/tv/big-br...ls-in-meltdown
MTVN is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote