View Single Post
Old 29-08-2013, 07:30 PM #34

Favourites (more):
BB15: Toya
BBUSA16: Paola

Favourites (more):
BB15: Toya
BBUSA16: Paola

That's not what happpened. Someone "made a fake profile with sallie's name" I think it was sallie because she says the other one has a spacing but you can't put an empty space on a twitter name. The "profile" or sallie tweeted gina "@iamginario you black bitch" and then erased it. Gina said she didn't stand for racism. Then sallie said it was a fake profile. Gina's fans told gina it might have been fake and she then let it go. Sallie continued for like 5 hours ranting about it, and Gina's fans not gina tweeted her stuff like her 3 fans wrote Gina stuff. I say three fans because you could bascially see the same three people answering all the comments. I did see these three people make nasty racist remarks, like Gina your just jealous because you have nappy hair. Then a person in twitter told her Sallie you don't have your daughter not even once a week. Something like that...well many people wrote about her not really taking care of her kid. Now Gina wrote like 3 tweets about it. I write this because many of the tweets were deleted. Sallie did go to ask her followers to also report Gina and one of her fans.
Lola844 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote