View Single Post
Old 29-08-2013, 07:33 PM #1

Default Carol brands Charlotte a Geordie Slag

Celebrity Big Brother 2013 housemate Carol McGiffin brands Charlotte Crosby a “Geordie slag” in tonight’s show.

At the top of the show, Charlotte is in the diary room telling Big Brother she would be gutted if Danielle was to be evicted.

Charlotte says: “Tonight it is the first eviction…I’m excited for the eviction. I think it is about time people start getting kicked out.

“I would love to say that Ron will go because that is what he wants. But me and Mario have got a bad feeling it will be Danielle…I would be really gutted because I really like her.”

After Danielle does go, Charlotte gets upset,and ends up crying even more after she is nominated herself.

Sophie and Mario try to cheer her up, but Carol criticises Sophie for pretending to care about Charlotte’s feelings.

Carol doesn’t care about Charlotte being nominated and says ‘she is a Geordie sl*g.’

Charlotte is upset over her nomination; after talking to Sophie and Mario she goes to the diary room.

Charlotte tells Big Brother: “I knew this would happen it has made us feel like I have had my heart torn out, and stepped on, then eaten by a dog, and s**t out, then clean up by someone whose on community service, then put in a bin bag to be put on a massive pile of skip heap.

“A long process but very bad. And it’s all because I wee’d myself.”

Read more: http://tellymix.co.uk/reality-tv/big...#ixzz2dO8mCEOi
erinp5 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote