Thread: Get louie out
View Single Post
Old 29-08-2013, 10:27 PM #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by rionablue View Post
Ummmmmmmmmm let me think about it. Sorry no can do. Louie is the most entertaining person in there by a mile. Yeah he is bitchy but that's part of what makes him a great housemate to watch. He doesn't give a rats arse about anyone or what anyone says so I say GOOD ON YA Louie
Love him, hes actually the opposite of the precious little fragile ego *****s who normally populate CBB. He doesnt give a s**t, hes in there for his paycheck not to make friends.

When Danielle was fishing trying to outsmart him he totally destroyed her, 'who do you not like Louie' ... 'You darling'

Was fu**ing hilarious, then went on to obviously lie about being bankrolled and she thought she was being so clever.

Louie is the most entertaining one in there, totally tells it like it is. Danielle was a pointless extra, he was right, and she was pretty petty and pathetic toward him for days despite him not nominating her, so why shouldnt he laugh when she gets booed? I would, and did.