View Single Post
Old 30-08-2013, 12:32 AM #70

I'd be fascinated to see any housemates accuse Carol of being an 'old hag' as she has been described here on the forum. It's interesting that Charlotte can be called a 'slag' in the house and on the forum and to be fair to her, she admits to having sex on TV. I may be wrong, but that sort of attack she herself may already anticipate, as open as she is about her antics on Geordie Shore.
The parody for me is Carol...she was at pains to say on her VT she hated the term 'Cougar' (quite the opposite of an 'old hag') but I've heard her mention a few times about the age gap between herself and her partner. She seems to love the attention from Mario. She clearly wants to be seen as a party animal when she ends up drunk herself and belittles others who don't want to continue drinking when she does. The VT for me sounded like someone who would just love to be seen as a cougar.
A few forum comments mentioned her as 'moaning'....a good part of her role in 'Loose Women' involves moaning about one thing or another. So I suppose the forum comments for both women are based on their TV careers. However, I really would be fascinated to see Carol called out by housemates as a 'moaning old hag'....I personally don't believe she would take this as easily as Charlotte would to 'slag' comments....I do wonder if she would drink more/mouth more to appear less 'haggard' as described here. But in the process, look more of a fool than Charlotte, in my opinion. Just my opinion and I am a woman in her forties. I see more honesty in Charlotte. Maybe I'm wrong?
power2thepeople is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote