View Single Post
Old 31-08-2013, 04:27 PM #72

Ron's first day of freedom

We caught up with last night's evictee, Ron Atkinson, before his appearance on tonight's Big Brother's Bit On The Psych, and ... Read more

We caught up with last night's evictee, Ron Atkinson, before his appearance on tonight's Big Brother's Bit On The Psych, and had a quick chat about his first day of freedom...

What have you been doing since you left the House?
Erm, last night we had a few glasses of champagne after the show, and a couple of toasted sandwiches. Today, press conferences and a photoshoot, and then got here way too early!

Have you had a chance to catch up with all your family?
Yeah..well, I haven't seen my wife yet, but I've spoken to her. I've just had lunch with some friends who live near here.

More importantly, have you had a chance to catch up on the football?
No! Not yet! Wait, well, I have, yeah. The ones I missed. Yeah.

Is there anything, or anyone, you miss about the House?
No. Hahaha! In a nutshell, nah!

So you're happy to be out?
Yeah, always happy to be out. Anyone who says they're not is kidding people! But it was, erm, yeah, there were some good times.

What was your highlight in the House?
Without a shadow of a doubt, when Bruce had his altercation with the fish!I couldn't stop laughing at that. After that I kept saying there was a new play called The Codfather, and everything had a fish connotation!

Was it Bruce that you got on with most in the House?
Oh, Bruce, he shares my sense of humour. Bruce, Vicky, and I got on with the two kids. Well, three kids, and, well, Abz isn't a kid. I got on well with Abz.

Charlotte and Mario seemed to look up to you, a bit.
They were great kids, I think. Great kids. Charlotte can be...but yeah...she's nice! It was fun. They're both good.

Who do you think will be up for eviction next?
I say Sophie. I've just got a feeling that Sophie is. One or two people have started to, maybe, get a bit frictional with her.

And finally, who do you want to win?
Mario or Abz.

Thanks, Ron!
erinp5 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote