View Single Post
Old 03-09-2013, 08:27 PM #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by parmnion View Post
I just sick of these two, they cut anyone down and stop anything from getting going. Just who do they think they are for gods sake. I feel everyone is a little wary of saying anything out of place because of these two because they stop people from talking.

Carols the worst by far. she really thinks everyone is beneath her and that there should be a pecking order, wtf, get the hell over yoursaelf love, you aint all that, and her bitchyness on this show just shows how false she is on loose women with the guests on there...flippin hate her with a passion. at least louie does the splits every now and again and is pretty open to the person he bitches about.But he is still another self absorbed idiot who i hate immensely..
I couldnt agree more these two are the nastiest and most arrogant i have ever seen on Big Brother their bitchyness is unjustified and they have absolutely no remorse for their actions,all their bitchyness about Sophie is about Sophies appearance which goes to show its pure envy as she hasnt said or done anything to them ,so why the nastiness?I really hope neither of these two make it into the last four as it will just seem that nasty people get away with being rude and nasty because a lot of viewers find it entertaining.And if Sophie does go they will soon find someone else to bully,maby Lauren
WHIRLWINDCAROL is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote