View Single Post
Old 05-09-2013, 04:39 PM #42

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stevep View Post
No one knows why she acted the way she did, on the face of it it seemed selfish i agree, but perhaps there is something deeper as to why she did not want to wear the overalls. Perhaps she is self-conscious or insecure with the way she looks with those types of clothes on? I have no idea, but it's not always black and white. For example, why does she always strut around with such skimpy clothing? Why doesn't she wear any clothes on at home, as her husband has stated. Perhaps there is a reasoning behind all these things.

It seems absurd to be self-conscious about wearing clothes that cover you up, but we are all different and we all have our absurdities. I'm not stating this is the reason as to why she acted the way she did, just offering an opinion.
Courtney told Lauren in the loft that she didnt wear the overalls because she hoped, if they were being watched by the 3, it would get her evicted if she disobeyed the task and the 3 had the power to get her evicted.

Not word for word but what i understood from what she said

She struts around, as she does because she is an exhibitionist. Like a lot of women who get breast implants they love to show them off. esp if they were self conscious of their bodies before.
south12345 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote