View Single Post
Old 08-09-2013, 07:43 PM #27

Quote:
Originally Posted by MachoPoodle View Post
Very well put. Also, it's my experience that people who goes on about being so honest and outspoken are just using it as an excuse to be rude and nasty to others while not accepting any responsibility for it. I think it's incredibly pathetic to reserve the right to be an absolute asshole to people and try to turn that into some sort of saintly quality in themselves. Can't stand people with a holier-than-thou attitude.

Truly honest people who don't take pleasure in hurting others will tell you what they think when asked or when it's appropriate, but won't take every possible opportunity to shove their personal opinions in everyone else's face. They also rarely make such a fuss about again and again announcing their honesty and truthfulness. The more someone says "I'm such a nice/honest/truthful/whatever person", the more likely they're actually the opposite.
Aren't you assuming a lot claiming Carol took pleasure from hurting others. I think it was more a case of feeling so frustrated by two attention seeking misfits - she simply couldn't bite her lip any longer and just let it out.
sassysocks is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote