View Single Post
Old 10-10-2013, 12:23 PM #11
0_o

0_o

Quote:
Originally Posted by Verbal View Post
For me looks only really matter before you speak to a person, i've met some of the most beautiful looking women i've ever seen and they're complete arseholes and you instinctively move away from them. On the other hand i've met girls that are pretty much the exact opposite of the standard idea of beautiful looking and have been drawn to their personality.

Its where a lot of youngsters go wrong in my opinion and why you get people on jeremy kyle who have had 6 kids with people they cant stand. They go out to a club have a few drinks see this vision of beauty through beer goggles spend 3 weeks shagging them senseless and then they realise the person is a complete twat.
I know I shouldn't stereotype, but from my experience..the less 'conventionally' attractive a person is, the better their personality is. This maybe comes from how school and such work..if you are goodlooking you tend to have no problem making friends, where as if you arent you have to be more 'bubbly' and such to get friends

I have struck it lucky with Gav tbh. He is gorgeous (sometimes I wish he wasnt, wouldnt have so many women after him then ) but has a great personality too. **** knows what hes doing with me
but now not into takeaways anymore
Quote:
Originally Posted by Niamh. View Post
Did you get them delivered from Wuhan?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toy Soldier View Post
I would just like to take a second to congratulate Vicky, for creating the first Tibb post that needed chapters and a bibliography.
Vicky. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote