View Single Post
Old 15-10-2013, 02:35 PM #15
0_o

0_o

Quote:
Originally Posted by smudgie View Post
I have no objection to people who genuinely need help.
I disagree with the fact that this is HIGHLY unusual, it might not be the norm, but it s not that unsual.
Nothing new either, it has gone on for generations and time something was done about it.
The upcoming cap will have no bearing on this family, the mother is on disability etc and she will still receive her £60,000 a year from the taxpayer.
The fact that she reckons she has to do her "shopping" from the shoplfters as she would not manage otherwise makes me wonder just how much she does spend on cigarettes and takeaway food.
Hows that? I thought the cap affected everyone?

And yeah, it is highly unusual for someone to have that many kids and be on benefits

I will use a daily mail article PURELY because if anything, their results will be overstated. There is no chance at all that there are less people than the mail claim on benefits with loads of kids

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...it-broods.html

Also worth baring in mind with that list, that those on income support..many of them will be working too.
but now not into takeaways anymore
Quote:
Originally Posted by Niamh. View Post
Did you get them delivered from Wuhan?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toy Soldier View Post
I would just like to take a second to congratulate Vicky, for creating the first Tibb post that needed chapters and a bibliography.
Vicky. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote