BBCanada 9: Victoria
RPDR UK 2: Tayce

Inactive

Favourites (more):
BBCanada 9: Victoria
RPDR UK 2: Tayce

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack_ View Post
If anything she should be thankful she made the lives cause I really didn't think she would. Sure it's not exactly fair she wasn't given equal airtime but what was she expecting taking part in a TV show as big as this?

Like I said getting to perform live to 10m people isn't that bad a gig, even if it was just for a week
Yeah but you have to understand her point of view. It seemed like the producers had already chosen 11 finalists before the episodes had even aired, and then decided on the 12th one (Lorna) a few days before Sharon's JH and they just drafted her into the spare 40 seconds during each round that would've gone to some other joke act. I'd be pretty pissed if I were her, because she basically had 0 chance at winning compared to people like Tamera, Sam Bailey, Hannah etc.

But I understand what you're saying too. If she wanted to get equal airtime to everyone else and be in a serious singing programme, then she should've gone for The Voice (although XF generates more viewers, meaning more exposure and recognition - or at least she thought so anyway )