Favourites (more):
BB17: Andy
BB14: Dan

Favourites (more):
BB17: Andy
BB14: Dan

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Mockinator View Post
I actually feel sorry for Nicholas as his got a good voice, but I feel that he gets ridiculous stage productions with a million and one backing dancers, the song turned into some cheesy love fest like we saw when that woman was coming towards him tonight, and I this one is his fault tbf and that's he can't seem to put personality into his performances, even ballads need a bit of humph but Nicholas fails to deliver it.
I don't get that you can't see the instinctive, natural stage presence in his performances. This worries me, because maybe others don't either. Of all the performers this year, he has the most relaxed and natural style on stage. It's as if he has been doing this for years. He mesmerizes my whole family, including my brother in law who is a producer with EM (Ireland). Nick is his fave by far. He loves Tamera too, but she's just like too many other artists out there that we are used to. Not to say that she won't be successful, but he feels she is too 'samey'. His faves are Nick and Hannah for raw, new talent, for what it's worth.
jet is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote