View Single Post
Old 28-10-2013, 04:56 PM #153
User banned

User banned

[QUOTE=The Mockinator;6454366]I'm just catching up on some of the questions, here's my opinion on it all.

1. While the leaders of Religion are currupt, I still think it's nice for people to have something they can believe in, plus I think it helps out a lot of people just as much as it has harmed people, it's just that the media never report the good news on anything.

2. Yes I think people are inherently racist initially, but I think that once you meet an ethnic person that's nice then it can change your mind on the ethnicity in question, and on a sexual level I just think it's natural to find your own skin colour more attractive and I don't think it's racist, and I find some ethnic girls attractive so I'm not intending this to come across as racist.

3. I believe that once we die that we restart our lives back to the start, I know it's not the most desirable answer in the world but I think it explains why I feel like I've done some of this stuff before.

1. SOME are corrupt. theres corruption everywhere , just look at the beloved BBC. But the vast majority in the Church are wonderful people who do enormous good throughout the world, feeding the starving, campaigning for the poor and raising billions too
2. I disagree. The word racist has been misinterpreted and misunderstood, often by corrupt disingenuous politicians to stir trouble. Yes there is weariness or distrust by people when new people they don't know or understand arrive in their community. This is human nature. But those without bigotry in their hearts can soon find common bounds, values, interests etc etc and become acquaintances, friends , business associates with people from any race, religion or ethnicity. Its possible that communities can soon unite and the newcomers can soon become friends
with the community. The best example Ive seen is Cardiff bay. Sadly the Cardiff model wasn't studied closely enough. In saying that, something has to be said if our population is growing too fast and our systems cant cope. It is not racist to say that and anyone who suggests it is racist , is an inverted bigot.

3. Do you mean reincarnation. Yes that would certainly be a fascinating way of going through the centuries. Have you ever read up on regression? Now THAT is a fascinating subject. Deep hypnosis into people delving into their sub-conscious feelings of de javu, past lives etc
the truth is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote