♡☯♡☮♡☯♡☮♡

Favourites (more):
RPDR UK 2: Bimini Bon Boulash
BBUSA22: Janelle

♡☯♡☮♡☯♡☮♡

Favourites (more):
RPDR UK 2: Bimini Bon Boulash
BBUSA22: Janelle

Another plus for The Sats is their collection of flawless B-sides, Wildfire is one of their best and Turn Myself In

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zee View Post
If we could swap Vanessa from The Saturdays into Little Mix it would be fantastic.

Little Mix are by far superior - they sing well, they dance well, they've got it all.

The Saturdays are a piss poor version of Girls Aloud, none of them can sing well and dance well, some of them are only good at one and some of them are good at neither. They're just a bit safe and boring and I think they'll just fade away soon rather than going out on a high.
I'd say GA are a lot more versatile, shown by their discography but The Sats bring something different than GA for me.. (not sure what it is though)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben View Post
Forca, Powerless, Fresh Off the Boat, Island Of Wonder and this amazing song

Her voice, what a soothing song will have to add it to my "to check out" list!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Juan_Sheet View Post
The Sats are just getting started.
Disco Love is their best single since Ego
They've been in the game 5 years but yes Disco Love is perf, have you heard Love Come Down, it's a lot like it (I RECOMMEND<3).

Quote:
Originally Posted by james130 View Post
This is one of the greatest pop songs of the 21st Century.

This is where Britney Jean got her inspiration
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zee View Post
The Saturdays have had about 4 years more of a career than Little Mix though; give them time and I bet Little Mix will have the better discography.
For me it depends where Little Mix go, because they've tried a lot of genres on their first album; they should stick with one now and market it.

Spoiler:

reece(: is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote