View Single Post
Old 17-11-2013, 10:46 PM #16

Favourites:
CBB 13: Luisa Zissman

Favourites:
CBB 13: Luisa Zissman

Actually, the first time I asked a taxi driver to take me to a brothel, I was taken on a long drive out into the country. It was dark all the way. I was taken to a big house, with a huge hall beyond the front door. It was almost all in darkness, and I was taken to a madam, who was eastern European, I think. She showed me to a portacabin by the side of the house to wait, and then a child, no more than 14 at a guess came in. She was all over me, but i was disturbed by her youth. I got up and tried to leave. I exited the portacabin and found my driver. Then there was a scene. The you girl was making a scene. I apologised to the madam, I said it wasn't the girl's fault. The young girl was going nuts, like she was afraid she'd be blamed. I got away in the taxi.

The thing is, I didn't know at the time, there were brothels all over the town I was in, I didn't know. The taxi driver thought I was looking for something "different", like young girls. He knew where to take me. But the town, Lagos as it happens, was full of brothels. It's like the wild west. I later discovered they were all over the place, and a stone's throw away, in every direction. That's what I was looking for, a normal brothel with grown up women. The taxi driver took me to a place where children were prostituted, because he'd misunderstood me.

I haven't a notion where he took me because it was all in the dark.

Lagos is a beautiful place, but one time while I was stopped at the lights, a prostitute leaned in the window and propositioned me.

This town is only 6 km from where Madeleine McCann was taken.

It is all very sinister.