Survivor 40: Tony
IAC2019: Ian Wright

oh fack off

Favourites (more):
Survivor 40: Tony
IAC2019: Ian Wright

Quote:
Originally Posted by james130 View Post
Hearing the two women are the mothers and were groupie style fans that would do anything to sleep with him, so went along with his sick game. Just speculation but sounds about right.
This obsessive infatuation some fans have with their idols is something I think that perhaps needs to be looked into, I mean if people are willing to go along with such abhorrent acts like this in order to please the lead singer of a band they like, then what's to say the impressionable teenage girls that support the likes of One Direction and Bieber won't follow through with their threats of death on those who either dislike said acts, or those who have been associated with them. I mean of course these kind of things are going to be rare occurrences, but still, this celebrity obsessed culture we're living in now has its downfalls. Some fans of artists are truly psychotic, and it would only take a trigger like this to provoke someone with existing serious mental health issues into doing something dangerous.
Jack_ is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote