CBB18: Christopher Biggins

The Italian Job

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Yinrun
CBB18: Christopher Biggins

Quote:
Originally Posted by Conzors View Post
For three reasons!

1) I had a date tonight, he was texting me throughout the day saying yeah he's still coming and we'll meet in the pub near me at 6pm, at Half 5 he said he was leaving so i make my way to the pub and order us food and a drink like he requested. (it's a pub so you pay at the start of your meal so i paid expecting him to give me half).

6.30 came, the food was on the table and no sight of my date, i rang and texted him and no reply. I knew he was at his phone because he said he was on whatsapp. So here i am with two plates of food, two drinks and me sitting there by myself!

2) The man came over and asked if i was okay, and i said yeah my friend is in the toilet (obv a lie as he was looking at me all night weirdly) and then this was about 6.45 and i started to get really annoyed so i put my phone down hard on the table, but did it on the fork end by accident and didnt know that sauce was on the end of the fork (i had been nibbling the chips whilst i waited) and it went all over my face, causing laughs from the table next to me (who were whispering about my situation)

3) As i was about to get up and go, four people from work walked in and saw two full plates of food and only me, they had a smirk on their face and we just had an awkward stare.

So not only am i £20 down (not a lot, but i live alone every little thing counts), i have to face the humiliation of going into work on Monday knowing that they know i got stood up in the most horrendous way.

So here i am, 2 bottles of wine down, ****ed off my tits and i still feel like ****, i have never had anything like this happen and the guy still hasnt texted me or phoned or anything.

I need cheering up,
anyone care to help?
xxxxxxxx

[UPDATE 30/11]
He texted me this morning saying he got mugged last night and that this is his new phone he got from EE this morning.

I PERSONALLY think its a load of ****. I don't want to say -bull****- to him incase its true but now hes saying come over to his as he has a lot of work to do - so im going over there tomorrow but i dont know whether to act angry or okay or whatever.

helppppp
Forget about him. He's a waste of time. You can do so much better than that guy.