Favourites (more):
BB2023: Trish
RPDR UK 2: Bimini Bon Boulash

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Trish
RPDR UK 2: Bimini Bon Boulash

Quote:
Originally Posted by kresslia View Post
Excuse my lack of signature/avatar, I legit just joined here 'cause I needed to discuss XF somewhere lmao.

I come sharing some stats! I love love LOVE Luke. I actually think, at least online, he's picked up almost all of Tamera's votes (along with some converts). He's suddenly surging in polls where Sam Bailey used to be miles ahead. For example, Tellymix's poll. I looked up the top 5 poll (http://tellymix.co.uk/reality-tv/the...-beat-her.html), where Luke is 3rd with 18% of the vote and Sam B 1st with 35%. Fast forward a week, and out of NOWHERE Luke jumps to 35% of the vote, only 2% behind Sam B. That jump is dramatic as hell, who the eff suddenly explodes in the vote like that where everybody else pretty much stays the same? This week on the Digital Spy forums he has 45% of the vote to Sam's 35%, last week he had 27% to Sam's 32% and Tamera's 19%. This forum is much, MUCH smaller but the poll here also does demonstrate a similar surge in votes for Luke (~28% to ~56%, with Tamera having ~35% last week). Notice how each surge in each poll takes a huge chunk of Tamera's votes. It can't be a coincidence.

For this momentum to carry him into the final, he's going to need to be great next week, though. Ensure all these new fans that he's the right pick to be their favourite. I just worry about the Elton song because we saw what happened last time he took on Elton...

Lastly, the singoff next week. It's strange, and I don't like it. My speculation is that Nicholas actually shockingly did end up somewhat close to B2 last week, and they think they have a chance of getting him into the B2 this week, where they can vote him out. I see no other reason for a singoff this coming week tbh.
Welcome to the forum
Black Dagger is online now   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote