¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Yinrun
RPDR UK 2: Tayce

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Yinrun
RPDR UK 2: Tayce

Default Sam Smith, Ella Eyre & Chloe Howl shortlisted for BRIT Critics Choice Award

Quote:
Chlöe Howl, Ella Eyre and Sam Smith have been shortlisted for the BRIT Awards 2014 Critics' Choice Award.

One of the three artists will be given the award at next year's BRIT Awards, which will be held in February. The winner will be announced next week, on December 12. Previous winners of the award include Adele, Emeli Sande and Florence + The Machine.

This award is chosen by a panel of experts including national newspaper music editors, music websites, music & lifestyle magazines, plus the heads of music at major radio and music TV stations. All three artists on the shortlist also appear on the list of artists in contention to be named BBC Sound of 2014, the longlist for which was revealed earlier this week.

Arctic Monkeys and Katy Perry are to perform at next year's Brit Awards ceremony. The show will take place on February 19 at London's O2 Arena and will be broadcast on ITV. Last year's audience of 7.1 million viewers was the ceremony's biggest in a decade.

Hosting duties will once again fall to James Corden – although this will be his final year. The actor and comedian says: "I really love the Brits. I'm such a fan. I'll miss not doing it after this one, but fully intend to enjoy every second of Brits 2014."
if it isn't sam smith i'll eat lucas' ass

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saph View Post
You're giving me a million reasons about a million reasons

Shaun is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote