View Single Post
Old 19-12-2013, 08:51 PM #127

Favourites:
CBB 13: Luisa Zissman

Favourites:
CBB 13: Luisa Zissman

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Baby Jesus View Post
Rather than read about the Kennedys, if he reads about Lee Harvey Oswalds' life, then he'd drop this conspiracy nonsense completely.
I watched and read quite a lot about Oswald. Judyth Vary Baker's recently released book, which I've seen her speak about on Youtube, makes an overwhelming case against him being a sole looney assassin. The House of Representatives Select Committee On Assassinations conclusion was it was a conspiracy. People who endorse the lone gunman theory conveniently forget that this is the official govt. position; the Warren Commission Reports falls asunder with their findings.
I think people who reject this killing was a conspiracy have trouble getting their head around how such a huge conspiracy could be pulled off without anyone speaking. Witnesses have been speaking and ignored since 1963. Why, because Kennedy was killed by the most powerful cadre of individuals, just as Julius Caesar was. The CIA, the FBI and the Dallas police were instructed from the president, LBJ, that they had their man in Oswald, and look no further.