View Single Post
Old 20-12-2013, 09:46 AM #128
Jesus.

Jesus.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nemo123 View Post
I watched and read quite a lot about Oswald. Judyth Vary Baker's recently released book, which I've seen her speak about on Youtube, makes an overwhelming case against him being a sole looney assassin. The House of Representatives Select Committee On Assassinations conclusion was it was a conspiracy. People who endorse the lone gunman theory conveniently forget that this is the official govt. position; the Warren Commission Reports falls asunder with their findings.
I think people who reject this killing was a conspiracy have trouble getting their head around how such a huge conspiracy could be pulled off without anyone speaking. Witnesses have been speaking and ignored since 1963. Why, because Kennedy was killed by the most powerful cadre of individuals, just as Julius Caesar was. The CIA, the FBI and the Dallas police were instructed from the president, LBJ, that they had their man in Oswald, and look no further.
Read Gerard Posners "case closed", or the recently updated edition "still case closed".

Everything about LHO's life shows why he was the lone gunman.

Last edited by Jesus.; 20-12-2013 at 10:06 AM.
  Reply With QuoteReply With Quote