Favourites (more):
Love Island 4: Eyal
DOI 2018: Alex Beresford

Favourites (more):
Love Island 4: Eyal
DOI 2018: Alex Beresford

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack_ View Post
Yes it is indeed the same old stuff all the time, every series it's comments about American housemates or black ones etc etc, I'm not the only one that thinks like this either and in fact there's been a few in this thread that pointed this out before I did but single me out why don't you? Kinda sweet I guess.

Leader? That actually doesn't make any sense to me so I'd love you to elaborate there.

Maybe I don't ignore her cause I think racism and xenophobia is something that should be publicly condemned in order to draw attention to it and try to cut it back in the future? Just a thought. Maybe people should just turn a blind eye to discriminatory comments in future

Oh my balls have certainly dropped, I'll PM you a pic if you like love xx

Stick to criticising housemates for being American or stereotyping them for being black or reminiscing about the days when you could call them 'coloured people' or throwing around insults like 'slut' and '*****' to women you've never even met or making comments about housemates ethnicities? Need I go on? Leave my balls out of it, thanks
I single you out Jack as its you who pounces on Chuff as soon as she posts,even if she doesn't mention any of the things you go on about,you may not like it ,but you are not the the forum policeman if chuff says anything out of order I am sure the mods deal with it,so why do feel it your duty to belittle her all the time,there really is no need

RIP Pyramid, Andyman ,Kerry and Lex xx

https://www.facebook.com/JamesBulgerMT/?fref=photo

"If slaughterhouses had glass walls, most people would be vegetarian"