BB13: Luke A
BB12: Harry

User banned

Favourites (more):
BB13: Luke A
BB12: Harry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack_ View Post
Yes it is indeed the same old stuff all the time, every series it's comments about American housemates or black ones etc etc, I'm not the only one that thinks like this either and in fact there's been a few in this thread that pointed this out before I did but single me out why don't you? Kinda sweet I guess.

Leader? That actually doesn't make any sense to me so I'd love you to elaborate there.

Maybe I don't ignore her cause I think racism and xenophobia is something that should be publicly condemned in order to draw attention to it and try to cut it back in the future? Just a thought. Maybe people should just turn a blind eye to discriminatory comments in future

Oh my balls have certainly dropped, I'll PM you a pic if you like love xx

Stick to criticising housemates for being American or stereotyping them for being black or reminiscing about the days when you could call them 'coloured people' or throwing around insults like 'slut' and '*****' to women you've never even met or making comments about housemates ethnicities? Need I go on? Leave my balls out of it, thanks
You really need to grow up and back off little boy ,go tell your buddies what you said .....go on hurry up they are sat waiting .............. BAAAAAA