oh fack off

Favourites (more):
Survivor 40: Tony
IAC2019: Ian Wright

Quote:
Originally Posted by the truth View Post
your post is a disgrace, shame on you
And Chuff's post to me wasn't? Please, spare me

As a matter of fact I actually agree that allowing people to converse like this and express their opinions is a way in which they are challenged and discrimination can be eradicated from society, that's why I'm actually happy they aired the discussion tonight because it's started this one on here and that's what Big Brother is all about. Actually there was a thread earlier about BB not being a social experiment anymore, well I'd argue that topics like this and the one regarding Jasmine's conduct last night somewhat prove it still is one to an extent

Evander is perfectly entitled to his opinion, but airing it on a national TV show in the UK was moronic, and Luisa even warned him not to continue with what he was about to say. If this was in a pub in the company of his friends, fine, but he's on a TV show and Channel 5 have to cover their backs. You can't talk like that on TV and not expect to be reprimanded. I'm glad they broadcasted the conversation because it's provoked a debate and will actually help to highlight the fact that opinions like this still exist and will mean they're challenged, but the reminder they gave him about potentially offending viewers (and that's all it was as far as I remember, not an official formal warning) was justified