BB13: Luke A
BB12: Harry

User banned

Favourites (more):
BB13: Luke A
BB12: Harry

Quote:
Originally Posted by the truth View Post
he didnt exactly say that did he? thats been taken a bit out of context and over the top. hes not the most eloquent of people either. he wasnt trying to offend either. he didnt compare it directly to disablity at all....he just mumbled something vague about people can get help from doctors

he does believe its a choice at least in some cases and he seems to believe medical help can be sought and given for homosexuality.
is he right in some cases? I honestly dont know. but the comments on here about how disgusting he is and how ignorant and some who want him booted out for merely expressing his opinion to a conversation luissa invited him into , are ridiculously over the top. one poster has even comapred it to hitler and the nazis?

also those posters who claim some divine right to only have their opinions heard and who claim that they know for certain every person on the planet doesnt choose their sexuality but are born with it, are stupendously arrogant and in stereotyping everyone are ignorant in a different way. they also support the raidcal PC agenda to outlaw censor and ban any differing opinions. claiming thats whats good for society and thats progress. its not. its totalitarian bull**** what takes these issues no further forward at all.

no doubt holyfield and the whole show will now be overshadowed by this hysterical nonsense. we are such a dumb deluded country.

we get one small understanding of a topic and we think were world leaders who can dictate to the rest of the world how to think and what theyre all allowed to say.

granted people across the world in many areas face discrimination and torture, that includes gay , disabled, blind, sick, poor, starving etc but thats not really the case in europe. clearly bullying does exist though and i deplore that. instead of hanging holyfield we should discuss it in the mainstream.

all we ever do in the Uk is discuss having a discission. the discussion never happens because everyone gets offended before the chat has even started
Excellent post ,and so very true
chuff me dizzy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote