View Single Post
Old 08-01-2014, 03:46 PM #47

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack_ View Post
I caught up on BOTS earlier and to be honest I only laughed at the Linda comment. Having said that the segment they did was basically just a set up opportunity for her to come up with the nastiest bile she could think of, that's all they booked her for...'here you go Katie, a one on one with Emma, now insult the housemates'. That's all her media role is to be honest, a genuine real life troll that appears on TV shows making deliberately inflammatory comments to rile people up. Unfortunately, there are actually some people that agree with her and the thing is behind closed doors she probably isn't anywhere near as over the top as she presents herself as, it's an exaggerated persona. Which makes agreeing with her even more bizarre, when people are getting their social commentary from Katie ****ing Hopkins we've hit a real low in the UK.

However, she would make a fantastic housemate. She's a tedious ****** but she'd rile them all up and to be quite honest I'd love it if they'd stick her in there and bring back Pete Burns because he would literally destroy every single fibre of her and break her down until she was crying and eating her own sh*t, she'd be the laughing stock of the nation...now that would be real entertainment. Imagine the headlines.
Agreed, great post. I reckon John Mcririck is another that could verbally dismantle her.
Stevep is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote