BB19: Tomasz
CBB22: Kirstie Alley

-

Favourites (more):
BB19: Tomasz
CBB22: Kirstie Alley

Default Dead Talented: Episode 2

Marc patted Shaun on the back.
"I'm sorry that the launch didn't happen when you wanted it to." Marc said, politely.
"How. How.. HOW COULD ALL THE FILES DISAPPEARED!?" Shaun yelled, upset all the effort was for nothing.

Marc felt guilty. A few weeks ago whilst Shaun was on holiday to France during New Year's Eve, Marc wanted to start task one of The Mole 8, when he noticed Shaun's computer. He was going to post a funny status on Shaun's Facebook when Shaun mistakenly left his account online on his work computer, where he would write his tasks and brainstorm for ideas.

Marc giggled whilst he sipped his ice cold Diet Pepsi.
Quote:
Shaun's Facebook:
VAGINABOOBHEHEHEHEHEH
Marc had tears streaming from his eyes from laughing and nudged the can of cola. It tippled over like a skittle, and cola was now pouring out the can. The sticky liquid dripped onto the computer, and sparks began to erupt from the computer. Marc started to panic.

"OMIGODOMIGODOMIGODOMIGOD"

Marc began to sound like a Scouse teenage girl, which was unusual for a grown Scottish man.
Marc was running around the room panicking until foot accidentally met computer. Like the can, it toppled over and sparks turned into fire.

Marc was crying now, the doors were locked from the outside for some reason and he'd used the fire extinguisher for some office chair stunt a few weeks ago. Marc was trapped inside. He struggled for air, and he grabbed his coat, which was on his desk. He threw it over the fire.

The fire struggled. Marc struggled. Unfortunately the fire came back to life but it was nowhere near as powerful it was before.

Marc blacked out.

Firefighters rushed to the scene, and because of Marc's coat, the fire was weak, and the fire was quickly put out.

After Marc recovered, he rushed to the TiBB chat and games office. Things were replaced. Every thing was spotless, and Shaun was sitting at his computer.

"YOU STUPID ****ING MACHINE, WHERE THE HELL ARE MY FILES!?"
Shaun yelled.

He shook his mouse vigorously and threw it on the desk.

"HEY MARC.. " Shaun said aggressively.

Marc looked guilty and chirped up. "Mate, I'm really sorry.."

"For what?" Shaun asked.

He knew nothing.

"Oh.. Nothing.." Marc said, very relieved.

"This is a secret I'm going to keep for him, and can't let him find out." Marc thought.

Last edited by T*; 13-01-2014 at 09:02 PM.
T* is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote