BB18: Isabelle
BBUSA19: Cody
As Told by Troy

Favourites (more):
BB18: Isabelle
BBUSA19: Cody

Quote:
Originally Posted by jet View Post
Troy hasn't been here for a couple of hours. Some people have a life.
I know right? I'm a bit frightened that Cherie's general obsessive nature left her expecting me to be constantly refreshing this thread and give an answer immediately but hopefully now she can calm down a bit.

Anyway to answer the question at hand, Linda's a momma bear who doesn't take **** from anyone. She's already the superior Nolan sister because she's actually confrontational, but isn't overwhelming about it. She says it how it is when she disagrees with people in the most straightforward way and then fades back to whatever she was doing. I guess I get it if people think she's boring because this forum has a rather odd concept that to be A Good Housemate you need to be ridiculously OTT all the time and be showcased whenever possible, but the deep-rooted hate for her is extremely alarming (especially when it comes down to the fact that "for some reason" she has a problem with Jim Davidson like come on people.) Quite frankly, it's clear that a good amount of the voting public/this forum has inherent problems with women who tell it how it is and have no apologies for doing so, which is quite a shame tbh.