View Single Post
Old 18-01-2014, 04:57 PM #65

Quote:
Originally Posted by joeysteele View Post
I think you have missed the whole point,(with full respect), that I was getting at.

...snip (see full quote above) ....

all just my opinion.
Here are my thoughts with respect to your way of seeing the world.
Out of curiosity do you think like this in your workplace? I am not capable of seeing things as a game to play with other people. No need to answer this question it sort of frightens me if people do.

1) Claims of intelligence. My question, what is real intelligence? The concept is ill defined in the first place and has evolved into social, spatial, emotional, mathematical, logical, factual areas to try and pin the concept down. Generally it tends to mean 'my imagination with reasoning shows me how to cope with this'.

2) The strategy you suggest if not natural to a person in 24/7 less sleep time would be difficult to implement and BB can show any accidents that oppose such a strategy

3) If you do start doing things that are not natural to your personality then the shouts of fake, and game player are always watched for and seem to be automatically assumed by many forum posters even when people with empathetic understanding demonstrate the opposite. So being yourself or playing a social strategy is going to be a no-win on either route.

4) Winning the series how? From 3 either tactic is not going to work in your favour. Generally the 'nice' people mostly males win. Emotional projection to others also tends to win.

5) She has no control of the scenarios that may occur inside or outside of the house. BB are in control, not the public. Though this seems to be the first time they are being fair to public in presentation. Twitter is still doing its 'We are funny by writing condescendingly'

Which leaves Luisa with the only attitude available 'to be myself and do the best I can with the situation created' which could mean doing the occasional emotional dump to an ear that listens.

Last edited by MarcusMel; 18-01-2014 at 05:01 PM.
MarcusMel is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote