BB2023: Jordan
Strictly 2020: HRVY

Remembering Kerry

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Jordan
Strictly 2020: HRVY

Quote:
Originally Posted by jet View Post
I have never seen him asking her quietly when they were alone and not having a spat, but it's possible I missed it. If that happened then could you tell me the details?
He has never asked when they were alone not having a spat.
They seem to be rarely ever alone but he has asked at least 3 times where I have seen.
He asked if they could talk and she refused quite early wehshe indicated they didn't get on, again on the night in question when it was kicking off he asked if she would talk to him.

Then on the morning he apologised, he said when she was ready,then apologised but she never went to talk to him on their own.He ended that moment with the statement that he wished he knew why she hated him so much.

She has never said she was willing to talk to him on any issue related to their apparant dislike of each other.He has made approaches and been knocked back everytime.
She will only engage in conversation when she is surrounded with the other women which with them butting in would make it even more unlikely that they would ever reach any compromise or understanding.

After all these issues have bene there from the start and maybe when they were handcuffed was the time they may have got somewhere but during all that time,she was never expressing this hatred she has for him then.
In fact in the diary room chat she had only the other night she admitted that when they were cuffed together, he was really good with her and looked after her.

I think now it is way too late to sort anything out, she has said far too much against him to the others now and really all he has said is that he doesn;t know why she really hates him as much as she proclaims to.
As I say, he has indicated and asked at elast 3 times to talk to her about things alone, she has rejected every one of such approaches.

Even on the spaceship task, after she had got huffy over some cushions and had him pulled up by the others along with herself for upsetting her.
Jim asked to talk to her then, she never did.
In the spaceship, he then asked Luisa if she could possibly find out what he was supposed to have done to upset her after he clearly felt then Linda would not have it out alone,preferring to have her audience' so to speak.

Why he even bothers is beyond me but equally so, why when he is talking to others I cannot get why she jumps in on anything he says.
Such as his question to Luisa the other night that started this off.
Linda waded in getting at him for asking such a question, it was not a nasty question, it was a pesonal one.
However if anyone should have expresed offence at it, it was Luisa who was the one asked the question by him but until Linda waded in, Luisa was quite happy engaging in answering it and discussing her time with her child with Jim too.

She will never talk to him alone I doubt, I myself,rightly or wrongly,believe she has an agenda to really make him blow hits top and look extremely bad in the house.
My hope is he does what he has done these last 2 weeks and not give her that satisfaction.

Last edited by joeysteele; 18-01-2014 at 08:33 PM.
joeysteele is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote